The Zagi 5C flying wing is CNC wire cut from resilient expanded polypropylene (EPP) foam. In the hands of expert pilots blazing across the slopes in aerial combat or beginners doing combat with terra firma, the Zagi 5C will stand up to the mission. That’s what the Zagi 5C flying wing is made for. It will get you through your learning curve as a beginner and at the top end, survive the toughest California style full contact combat.
Flight Mode Combat Glider Wing Span 48 inches Airfoil Zagi 101.3 (fast glider) Flying Weight 17.5 oz Wing Area 2.0 ft2 Wing Loading 8.5 oz/ft2 Wind Speed 6 to 45 MPH
- 2 Precision CNC cut EPP foam wings
- 5 Carbon fiber spars
- 2 Balsa elevons
- 2 Plastic winglets
- 1 Plastic battery bay floor
- 2 Control horns and control rods
- 1 Roll fiber tape
- 1 Roll colored covering tape
- 1 Illustrated assembly manual
Required to build:
- * 1 Radio-control transmitter, capable of elevon mixing
- * 1 Radio-control receiver, minimum 2 channels
- * 2 Servos, “standard” size
- * 1 NiMH battery
- * 1 Battery charger
- 1 Can 3M Super 77 spray adhesive
- Assortment of tools (see assembly manual)
* Available from Zagi
At almost any slope anywhere, a few Zagi flyers show up and the flying wing battle begins.
Snake Hill in Southern California.