The Zagi HP60 is graceful 60 inch flying wing. This flying wing has low wing loading and high-lift airfoil, making it a good platform for UAV and FPV applications. Lower wing loading also provides improved thermal performance, lower landing speed and improved stability. Expand your fly zone with the five foot flying wing.
The evolution of the Zagi HP has evolved naturally to a commercial and military UAV training tool. NASA Ames, the US Navy and universities have used the Zagi HP60 to introduce students to UAV and FPV flight.
|Flight Mode||High Lift Electric Power|
|Wing Span||60 inches|
|Airfoil||Zagi 101.5 (high lift)|
|Flying Weight||31.5 oz|
|Wing Area||4.5 ft2|
|Wing Loading||7.0 oz/ft2|
|Top Speed||55 MPH|
- 1 HP brushless motor mount and canopy (now available in .060″ Styrene and Black .060″ Kydex.
- 2 Precision CNC cut EPP foam wings
- 5 Carbon fiber spars
- 1 Plywood brace
- 2 Balsa elevons (now available in carbon fiber!)
- 2 Plastic winglets
- 2 Plastic servo fairings
- 2 Strips hinge tape
- 2 Control horns and control rods
- 1 Roll fiber tape
- 1 Roll colored covering tape
Required to build:
- * 1 Radio-control transmitter, capable of elevon mixing
- * 1 Radio-control receiver, minimum 3 channels
- * 1 Brushless motor and electronic speed control (ESC)
- * 1 Propeller and prop adapter
- * 2 Servos, “micro” size
- * 1 LiPo battery
- * 1 Battery charger
- 3M Super 77 spray adhesive
- Assortment of tools (see assembly manual)
The HP60 Manual is available for download here. If you want a paper copy they can be included for $2.
* Available from Zagi